Monday 22 October 2012

yo yo yo donkey cock back up in dis thingo

psychosis: any serious form of mental affection or disease.


As the seratonin  pumps thru the now defunct frontal lobes of my indignant mushy brain, I no longer crave the animalistic frontiers once the urge of mine impulse. Catatonic stupor breeds misdirection and consquently I lack the brain power to finish (or start for that matter) a cryptic crossword, not one to complain my lackluster and somewhat neurosistic narsisism compell me ever onward, to write this blog, purge evil thunkings and to lust after women, young 18 year olds who need the donkey cock, Its like Owl Broadhurst says " Lead u thru the desert, Im always by yr side,  i never loved a woman who left unsatisfied, Im yer dingo lover , dont turn yr back on me" 

nothing happens, as usual, my consciousness doesnt register that shit, this blog aint epic, it aint cult, aint no gay death cult, aint no movement, aint no poofter nangusology... fuck y'all aint no substitute for all y'all womans, I be donkey cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment